Monday 13 October 2014

October Thirteenth

A collection of thoughts I've had at various points during the day....

1. I'm starting to wonder if living on the 4th floor of my college dormitory is keeping the muscle memory in my legs alive.

2. Should I be concerned that my hairspray is effective at killing spiders? Or just grateful that the spiders are dead.

3. Will I ever appreciate sleep? Or nap time?

4. The collection of used post it notes on my wardrobe are probably going to stay there until I move out at the end of the year. I don't even feel bad.

5. It is impossible to shoot Julius Caesar in the face, no matter how badly you want to. Someone else got there well before you.

6. Has the crackling over the PA system always happened during storms, and I just haven't noticed?

7. Chocolate is probably the most important source in all my assignments. True story.

8. Too scared to shower today because I've been warned of a fire drill occurring at some point, and it still hasn't happened. The absolute last place I'd want to be caught in a fire drill.

9. I should really do my taxes.

10. Sleep and watching YoutTube videos, are not interchangeable. Shocking, I know.



No comments:

Post a Comment